The script requires access to the tsm log files. If you want to run the script as a non-admin, you may need to change the permissions or location of the log files. Default location for log files are /Library/Logs/tivoli/tsm/
The script expects the chkdate.sh, growl.sh, and mylogger.sh to be in the same folder as itself. Keep them all in the same folder, or edit the script for the new locations. The default setting for the script also requires Growl to be installed and running for notifications. It can also use AppleScript instead of Growl.
- Growl 1 installed and running
- chkdate.sh script, included below
- growl.sh script, included below
- mylogger.sh script, included below
1. Growl - http://growl.info/